I am seeking MSc. students to advise at PCC-DIN/UEM.
I am seeking Graduate students to advise (Ph.D. in Computer Science NAU - School of Informatics, Computing, and Cyber Systems)
If you are interested, look at my Research Interests and send me an email.
My current students
Marcus Vinícius Bertoncello (MSc. candidate @DIN/UEM - advisor - joined in 2017)
- How do OSS Casual Contributors behave?
Jefferson Silva (PhD candidate @IME/USP - coadvisor - joined in 2015)
- Role of Summer of Codes on retention of new contributors to Open Source Software communities
Williamson Silva (PhD candidate @UFAM - coadvisor - joined in 2015)
- Improving the UML Learning by using Active Learning approaches
Stephen White (Undergrad student @NAU)
- Casual contributors in OSS projects
My previous students
Alexandre Zanatta (PhD candidate @PUCRS - coadvisor - joined in 2015)
- Recommendations for crowdworkers to overcome barriers in crowdsourcing software projects
Carolina Toscani (MSc. candidate @PUCRS - coadvisor - joined in 2016)
- Gamifying the onboarding of newcomers to OSS projects
Anderson Neira (MSc. candidate @DIN/UEM - advisor - joined in 2016)
- Investigating profiles of Crowdsourcing developers
João Choma (MSc. Degree @DIN/UEM - coadvisor - 2015-2017)
- Software Product Lines
Luiz Felipe Fronchetti (Undergrad)
- Impact of OSS project migration to social coding environment
Felipe Veiga Ramos (Undergrad)
- Casual Contributions to Open Source Software projects: what is going on?
Guilherme Castro Diniz and Bruno Mendes de Souza (Undergrad)
- Gamifying a forge to foster contribution from undergrad students to Open Source projects